Application for Speakers TEDxHamamatsu 2017
We TEDxHamamatsu 2017 are looking for a few speakers the same as last year.
Is there anyone who has “ideas” worth spreading from Hamamatsu to the world, or from the world to Hamamatsu? There must be great ideas which we haven’t met yet, as Hamamatsu city has many different faces like manufacturing, nature, music, tradition and so on.
In that sense, we would like to find speakers who can make a presentation on TEDxHamamatsu 2017 which will be held on Sep. 24. Please let us know your original idea.
TEDx is not a place to compete, to do business nor to speak about your dream or throb. Whether you are famous or not doesn’t matter. All you need is only the “idea”.
Your idea might illuminate someone’s heart, meet another idea and make up another new idea.. Let’s make such a rich potential opportunity together with us.
We will be waiting for your application.
Examples of the “idea” what we TEDxHamamatsu think
- the idea which bring us something new or awareness
- the idea which lead us to think or inspire a discussion
- the idea which make us excited
- the idea which change our view of the world
We are looking for the ideas like these examples.
|Period||Mar. 1 – Mar. 23, 2017|
|Requirements||A person who has “ideas worth spreading”.
You are required to attend an audition on Apr. 16, pre-rehearsals on Jul. 23 and Sep. 23.
- First round: We select based on application form.
(The result will be sent to you through e-mail by the end of March.)
- Second round: We select by audition from among people who passed the first round.
- Your presentation/performance should be within 10 mins. Please be punctual.
- There will be about 5 mins question time from selectors.
Presentation materials like slides are not necessarily required. If you would like to use, please prepare by yourself.
- Please note that you might not be able to attend an audition depending on a result of the first round.
- Please make your idea clear and show us the real presentation/performance with the real style as if it were the real stage.
- If you need any equipment for your performance, please fill it in the remarks column.
- You are not supposed to promote the company or any individual by your performance.